Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Waste collects in the pullout tray for quick, easy disposal, Ideal for big cats or multiple-cat households, Effectively controls dust and contains odors, Takes no electricity, liners or filters, Patented Grill separates clean litter from waste, Easy Assembly.
Cleaning your pet’s feces and urine is now easy with the Omega Paw self-cleaning litter box, pewter. It cleans your cat feces and urine within seconds without the scooping task. Just roll the box’s top to the floor, roll back to the upright position and the tray is ready to empty. There is a unique patented grill inside the litter box that separates out the clumped waste, depositing it into the pullout tray. A self-cleaning cat litter box doesn’t come better than this.
This product perfectly simulates the environment for the instinctive desire of cats to excrete in the soft or sandy soil for easy burial thus, saving your furry friend the need to venture outdoors whenever he needs to relieve himself.
Features of the Omega Paw Self-cleaning Litter Box
- It is easy to use and self-cleans by rolling to the right and back again. This cleverly designed kitty litter box practically cleans itself. To clean, you simply roll the top of the covered litter box to the floor and return it to its original upright position.
- It does not require electricity, liners or filters, unlike most traditional cat litter box. This saves you the extra cost and makes it usable in the environment with no power supplies.
- The waste collects in the pullout scoop for quick and easy disposal. It is equipped with a patented grill tool that conveniently scoops and deposits your cat’s clumped cat waste into the pull-out waste tray. This saves you from having to scoop the litter clumps yourself, leaving you to easily dispose of your cat’s waste by sliding out and emptying the pull-out tray from this litter box.
- Controls dust and contains odors so you don’t have to wash the kitty litter box too often.
- Ideal for big cats or multiple-cat households. Saves you the time-consuming task to clean after many cats.
- One year warranty.
Benefits of the Omega Paw Self-cleaning Litter Box
Eliminates scooping task
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter doesn’t require scooping like most traditional cat litter box. This self-cleaning litter box allows you to clean your cat’s waste in just seconds, without scooping. After rolling to an upright position, the unique patented screen separates the clean litter from the clumped waste, putting all the waste into the scoop. Pull out the scoop and dispose of the waste.
Reduced litter usage
This litter box also requires less litter than a traditional litter box and the scoop only collects clumped waste. This makes it more cost effective.
Contains dust and odors
The problem with most traditional cat litter box is usually the smell of urine and the litter dust, which are very annoying and hard to keep control over. This problem is avoided with the Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter because waste is not 100% exposed to air compared to the typical litter box. This prevents the spread of odors or dust by air, leaving your household odor free and clean.
Privacy for your cat
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter is designed to offer privacy for your pet cat and they seem to appreciate it. This can also save you the repulsive scene of seeing your cat relieve himself.
No electricity constraints
Electricity supply is not required to operate this cat litter box. All functions and operating mechanisms are purely mechanical. So you don’t have to bother yourself about breakdowns.
If you hate cleaning your cat’s litter box but can’t afford one of the expensive motorized litters, then the Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter is the ideal choice for you. It sells for a cheap price but very effective.
The latches of the assembling system are weak and come apart easily. This can pose a problem if your cat is aggressive and could mess up your home when self-cleaning and it falls apart.
Stinks if not cleaned
This cat litter box reeks if not cleaned often. This leaves your home with a bad and irking smell.
The cat might feel inconvenient
Some cats will find the movement a bit alarming, even though they’re not inside when the cleaning occurs and may be reluctant to use the
litter box again. Keep in mind that cats are often change-averse, so an ease-in period may be necessary.
Litter clumps might get stuck below the drawer or on the grate. A good litter and right level of it will stop this.
The Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter is one of the best manual litter boxes on the market. It resolves the problem of scooping your cat litter box every day. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no additional attachments or expensive supplies. Even though this unit has some issues, the overall performance is the best amongst its peers of the same price range. And it is highly recommended for shy cats.