Warsaw Federal Savings & Loan
Best Warsaw Federal Savings & Loan - mortgage company
Warsaw Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cincinnati was founded in 1893 by Messrs. Franklin Walters, John Weber and Edward Doctor. The three men began the Savings and Loan in a building shared with John Weber's shoe repair shop at 3112 Warsaw Avenue in the Cincinnati suburb of Price Hill. At the time, Price Hill was booming with growth and development. Just 20 years earlier Rees Price, for whom Price Hill is named, had funded the construction of an incline to provide a means for travel up the hill from downtown Cincinnati. In forming Warsaw Federal, the founding fathers helped to build the Price Hill community by providing construction and new home financing to area residents. The company has moved three times since its opening, yet, never left its roots on Warsaw Avenue. Today's main office at 3533 Warsaw Avenue was built in 1976. In 2000, the company expanded into the neighborhood of Sayler Park with the opening of its first and only branch office. Although a lot has changed over the past 100 plus years, much has remained the same. Today Warsaw Federal remains a neighborhood financial institution committed to providing quality, personal service. .